INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Friday 16 August 2013

Date with Xiangyi & Cindy ( 15 Aug 2013 )


Met up at Plaza singapura since it was the most convenient for all of us
Xiangyi was craving for pasta so we were deciding between Pizza Hut or Pastamania
Both also I like! I like all food pls hehe
So we decided on Pastamania and if u know me,
I always order this when I come here.
I don't get sick of it at all. I LOVE CHEESE.
This is ham & sausage cheese baked rice(:
Jiawei introduced to me the first time and I kept ordering this since then,
tho I did tried the Caesar salad w my mummy there
and the Carbonara there as well. All was good!






Xiangyi  Cindy  Me

Cheers to 7 years of friendship & counting
Really happy that we made time to meet up w each other everytime
and it feels so good to be able to say anything & just speak my mind whenever I am with them
Maybe cause we know each other since sec sch & grew up tgt
so I feel really comfortable w them:>
School's starting soon & I hope to meet them real soon again!
M U A C K S

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment