INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Jalan kayu Roti prata w extended family / Clara


just OBEY me

Went for Roti prata at Jalan Kayu
Singapore No.1! My grandma house is just a walking distance from it
Grew up there & this place is just like my home


First up, I would always order my FAV FAV TEH TARIK!
So Yummy! I don't like ginger tea but my parents both love it
URGH


And of cos INDIAN ROJAK!
Love the gravy, and every ingredient in it!


Tried tissue prata for the first time tt day tho I been there like forever HAHA
because my cousin wanted to have this & share w me
It was rly thin & crispy and goes well with the curry!
Fish curry is healthier so we always have fish curry
My usual orders there would be Cheese prata & one egg prata(:


Back at my Grams place:



Clara with her Hello Kitty box of biscuits
She was so happy and she really know how to pose for cameras!
*CLAP CLAP*


Had these childhood snacks and reminiscing the past

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment