INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Sunday 14 July 2013

Changi Chalet Staycation

Treehouse Villas

Sealand Road, Changi
 
14 villas nestled within an authentic Balinese setting
  • 3-Bedroom Villas (2 units) - 2 bathrooms, balcony, living room, dining room, kitchen, backyard, a terrace with outdoor and indoor gas-operated BBQ pit and a jacuzzi
  • 2-Bedroom Villas (12 units) - 2 bathrooms, balcony, living room, dining room, kitchen, backyard, a terrace with outdoor and indoor BBQ pit and a sunken bath
My cousin told me only RSAF members are allowed to book the chalets there.
Was a privilege to be staying there again like every year!
 

 
Otw to the chalet!
 
 
HERE WE ARE! 326 TREEHOUSE!
Just a drive further up from the changi bus terminal
 
 
Beautiful scene, Balinese Style
 
 
 
Check out the huge living room!
 
 
 
2 rooms upstairs
I believe I gained some weight after this chalet stay eating all the bbq food&chips
but I also believe I lost some weight due to running up and down the stairs HAHA
 
 
This is the main attraction!
JACUZZI / LEG SOAKING
 
 
Even the toilet is so pretty!
They have the Jacuzzi plus a normal bathing cubicle
There are 2 toilets in da house & both are huge!
 
E A T I N G T I M E ! ! !
 
 
Salad & fruits

 
 
Satay, chicken wings & MOOKATA pork meat<3
My cousin is a friend of the boss of MOOKATA & he ordered some meat over to BBQ!
First time trying mookata but not at mookata HEHE!
There was also Bakwa, Fries & Onion Rings!
It was a feast!
 
 
Jelly for desserts!
My aunt always makes this & I LOVE IT!
Should have gotten some ice cream
Oh! btw, there is a mama shop in the chalet so u can get your necessities, or rent board games
buy ice cream whatever they provide all!
That's how they do business
 
You can also rent a bicycle & cycle round changi during your free time!
 
 
So many diff chips that I all love!
So hard to choose from:/
Ruffles, lays, Twisties, nuts, prawn crackers, tapioca chips, etc...
 
 
My cute cousin Cayden in his pyjamas before gg to bed!
Slept at 2am after watching G.I.JOE while the others carry on watching Running Man
I was dead tired already..
Morning we watched CZ12 and some hongkong shows!

 
View from my room!<3
 
For more details, you can check out
 
XX

1 comment:

  1. Hi, how do you book the Treehouse Villa @ Changi ?

    ReplyDelete