INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Friday 19 July 2013

Mid July post

Mid july:

Monday~


Sephora makeup by my brother


Went for pool at Riviera:
You can alight at Riviera LRT
From 12pm to 5pm the rate is $7.80 and now they are having a promotion,
if u go back there within a week you are entitled to a 50% off your bill when u play!
Which is so damm cheap so we headed back there again ( plus near my house ) ;*)
Pool is seriously our number one favourite sport <3

 

Tuesday:


Went for tennis & Gym!
Well you could also gym in the pool with the facilities ^ v ^
Or have a pool party with the chairs in the water HAHA


Ain't these line souvenirs C U T E ???
AWW :'>


Headed to airport for some coffee bean & HTHT
We ordered Banana Chocolate & it was rly good~
Really rich in the taste & can't stop drinking HEHE :>
Most of the time I would head to Starbucks cause I am a loyal Starbucks fan heehee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note~~~


Saw these rly cute Pandora-like bracelets selling online which is rly pretty??!
The pink bracelet is a little girly but I like it so much!
Rather than the Pandora's leather pink stripe with the lines on it which makes it looks abit dull & old?
AND they have this pink strawberry charm which is like so damm pretty!
Seriously make me wna own a Pandora (which is overpriced btw)

Thursday:


OOTD: The tinsel rack romper in white (on my previous Haul post)


Went to Katong Rd to search for some lunch
and decided to settle with Katong laksa tho we been there before
bcos it was too hard to resist!
I know it taste so good bcos of the excessive amount of coconut milk they put into their laksa gravy
but I really like it a lot a lot!
Every mouth = super delicious :)


Of course we had to order an otah to go along with which tastes good too!
And some barley drinks for the heaty-ness!
The chicken rice was bad, pls avoid it peeps

Had karaoke at Katong Shopping Centre cos we haven't been singing in a while
Had so much fun singing when our voices sounded like SHIT LITERALLY
When I hear my own voice, I get really sad
It's like I know how the song goes in that rhythm correctly but I just couldn't sing out the same as the singer? O M G HANDICAPPED
and wish I was born with a spectacular voice that wows people? That feeling wld be so good...

Anyway, would be heading back there soon bcos we had a little chat w the boss from the pool at
Katong shopping centre and apparently they changed management
they are revamping the whole pool place up with new pool tables and electric darts
SO COOL MAN!
plus every table has a CCTV so if play well and wna upload on fb or want a footage of the game,
u can just request it from the counter!:D
The rate there is $8.80/hr which is reasonable compared to E-hub's $12/hr


Had popiah & this pizza pancake for dinner!
I know, so sinful to eat such food and not eat a proper dinner
I am really trying to cut down on my dinner for my diet but these awesome food just
wna go on a war with me...they are testing my resistance bcos if u know me,
I like to eat all the time, get hungry easily and have countless cravings..
HAHA really do sound like a human pig
Till my BKK trip!

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment