INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Finally July!

July is my favourite month of the year!
As you all know, because it's my BIRTHDAY MONTH YAY!

Last Saturday, my cousins & I went out to catch a movie after the Ikea buffet
and we were slacking around at City Square Mall
We were searching for a birthday cake for my party & my cousin offered to get me this
RED VELVET CAKE FROM CEDELE

it didn't cross my mind because cedele is pretty expensive and he offered to buy for me as a present!
I love red velvet taste ever since I tried 12 cupcakes!
Was so happy and thankful for the huge gift! ^ ^


This is the actual size & design

I received many presents from my aunts & cousins,
including ang baos, shirts, card holder, dress, etc
but the one I love most was this fragrance from Victoria Secret by my cousin! (:


The smell is so refreshing!
I know there are many other flavours but I rly like this one a lot!
My sister also has the same bottle but in a different fragrance

But most importantly, I am really thankful and blessed for the effort that everyone took
to attend my party and be there
Nothing makes me more happy than to have our usual Saturday gatherings as a whole family,
watching tv tgt, eating, chatting with ah ma, playing bridge together~ my fav!
They are an important part in my life, and we all grow old together
Really happy to be close to my extended family!


Random photo but I
Used to remember the days when my grandma would bring me to sit cable cars at world trade centre
whenever we were free, just me & her<3


My fav strawberries mummy bought because she knows I likes it!

Oh! Found this while I was keeping the birthday cards that my cousins wrote to me
It was a present from an admirer in my secondary school
I really like it because when u turn that handle,
the song of HAPPY BIRTHDAY comes out in piano liked form
esp when I like piano<3
I really think it is a thoughtful gift and I treasure it(:




And I have this box with all my letters from people collected over the years,
so sometimes when I take them out to read it brings back so much memories!
Love handwritten cards the most!
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment