INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Weekly updates

HI-YO! ( like bong qiu qiu's niece Yu rou greetings HEHE )
I think i will be doing weekly updates more often
bcos I dont really take a lot of photos everyday so i will accumulate a week's worth
and do a post each week! Sounds good?:')
 
This was tuesday
Just yesterday..
Wore this black dress from Dirtybling out to catch a movie at Marina Square
Caught the GROWN UPS 2! I really like the movie bcos i like those really funny n comedy type of show but basically no story line HAHAHA
Just feels good to have a laugh in the cinemas
Aww cant wait for CATCHING FIRE TO COME OUT!
 
 
Paired with my new TOMS if u follow my instagram (neonpinkkk)
 
 
At swensens for lunch! Bcos it's my birthday month and i get free ice cream from the menu
as long as u r a member and dine in there!

 
On a side note: Isn't this tiffany n co mini heart tag earrings so cute and pretty??!
Like it's my recent Wants but oh well
 

 

 
All at swensens:
Swensens's Mac & cheese really made me fell in love with it
I am not a macaroni person bcos its too bland and like those kind of food u would eat when u r sick
but the cheese combi with it is amazing!
My dad had dory fish w apricot? healthy much
Mummy had pizza
I had their new menu consisting of some beef patty with cheese melting out from it and onion rings,
fries and some fried shrimps YUMMZ!
 

 
Cookie monster bcos lunch set comes with a free drink/side/ice cream with every main course u order
HAHA promoting for swensens seriously

 
Rodeo wings which i love (side dish)
I also like their fried mushrooms
really crunchy & addictive!
Intro-ed by my cousin the first time i tried it!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Haul #4:
 
 
 
 
I am so IN LOVE with my new Prada pink wallet!
Its too pretty i just love staring at it!
The light pink is g o r g e o u s
 
 
 
New pair of crotchet white toms!
I am always looking for a pair of white shoes bcos i feel it looks good when i wear it
due to my TANNED skin
and gives off this sporty and young feel (:
but i dont want too plain cos it will look like school shoes
So this is a perfect pair for me!<3
 
 
Ending with my fav seaweed snack! TAO KAE NOI!
 
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment