INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Saturday 6 July 2013

Happy 20TH Birthday to ME!

I am officially 20!
Feeling a strong sense of responsibility~

The day before my birthday, 4th july (thursday)
Me & mummy headed to check out the new shopping centre at Jurong JEM!
We were rly excited when we made our way in because
we saw many shops that we like! For example, H&M, Mango, Uniqlo, Blogshopping
TracyEinny, Mark and Spencers, and many very delicious eateries there too!

HEHE calls for a plan: Heading to JEM often after school starts because it's so freaking near!
So we had Imperial treasure for lunch(:
Pre-birthday treat by MUMMY!<3



The dim sum we had!
I felt it was not too bad, pretty good! Service was excellent!
The dim sum there is affordable, but the other dishes are rly on the high end.
Had an enjoyable meal w Mummy & glad she was happy too(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actual Birthday!


In my favourite PINK outfit for my day!

Wish i can stay 20 forever, young~
Wish everyday was my birthday, everything my way, treated like a princess
presents everyday, spending time w the people i love, all things good ahead...


Tried itacho sushi for the first time on my birthday!
Planned to have this on my birthday because I always like the feeling of trying something new
Besides, I am a BIG JAPANESE FOOD LOVER!
Can eat these every single day & still love it!


Some cheese sushi & curry maki we tried!
The sushi there is ordered per piece, but the price was good!
I really thought it was going to be quite expensive at itacho but turns out not!
AND they were having a 50% promotion now, means all sushi at half price damm good(:
each piece cheapest $0.40 to about $3 plus for 2 sushi on a plate
GOOD DEAL SERIOUSLY~


We also ordered this roasted duck sushi which is so damm gd! v cheap also! like $2 plus for one only
My brother recommended me to try this when i was talking to him about itacho sushi few days ago
the one on the most left corner is grilled salmon which is also damm gd @$0.40
Eating all these makes me wna go back so much & i even think its cheaper than the sakae buffet lunch that i been to countless times
To me, sakae buffet is the best deal w the variety that i love! Tried momiji & kiseki and many others
but still find sakae the best!


Lobster salad w salmon wrap



We had unagi don & katsu don as well! I ordered this because unagi is MY FAVOURITE!


Beautiful flowers I received that day:')
Can't stop staring at such a beautiful thing~



Party w my sister in the room with the HELLO KITTY party poppers she bought for me<3
#swag

Can't wait for my 21st!!!
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment