INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Saturday 25 May 2013

CNY '2012

Chinese New Year 2012!


Hairstyle by Me which i love~


Tuan Yuan Fan at my Grandma Place on CNY eve like every other year (:
ABALONEEEEEEE


My matching Hello kitty phone cover in Red


Make up for the day


As usual, The time to take millions of family & extended family photos in the morning
Like a photoshoot smile non stop till tired haha


Me & my 2 bubbly cousins Clara and Cayden so cute!


My OOTD for 2nd CNY Day


A photo of me & my sis in the car


Dress from Forever21 for 3rd Day


Me and my cute relative Zheng Xun
He's so adorable & when he laughs you stop breathing HAHAHA 


The day at Ikea


 Ikea lunch on one of the day of CNY week


My favourite Gummy Bears


Four of my favourite CNY snacks!
Are they your favourite too? (:


Photos of some pretty Angbaos


Me & my cousin Milly


Collage of some photos


My nails for CNY!
Nail polish from SASA one bottle for SGD3
Nail sticker from DAISO Sakura designs~

Till next year,
XX








No comments:

Post a Comment