INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Monday 20 May 2013

Food post


Twist because I love all the food below!
All these photos was during the mugging period
HAHAHA
Prepare to drool!

Cheese Tart


Shiok Maki!


Blueberry Pie at birthday party


Home made waffles w Nutella!


Black carrot cake: Only love it in BLACK!<3


Mummy's monthly purchase of frozen food YUMMY!


Pink Pocky in lectures


Homemade nuggets & Raisin bread Sandwich


Katong Laksa because I was craving~


Lays Chips


Ding Tai Fung Xiao long bao


My favourite of Macs breakfast: Sausage Mcgriddles w Egg!


Manhattan Fish Market
Look at the cheese & Tar Tar sauce *Melts*


My usual at starbucks: Ice Chocolate with Whip Cream (:


My only favourite cereal since childhood


Fav lunch from Macs:
In order
Mcspicy, Fillet o fish, Double cheeseburger


At Bedok Simpang Food Centre
This western stall that has 2 huge long store that sells delicious food!


KFC cheese fries all time favourite
Tried Double Down already FAIL


Starbucks Chicken Wrap w BBQ sauce DAMM GOOD MUST TRY!


Pizza hut delivery for 2


Starbucks again but this time Beef Lasagna
Super delicious!
Didn't know Starbucks serve delicious food till now *laughs at myself*


Egg tarts


My FAV HANA MAKI ^ ^


KOI honey green tea with AI YU jelly FAVOURITE FAVOURITE!

XX




No comments:

Post a Comment