INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Sunday 26 May 2013

Shopping Haul #1


1. The tinsel Rack romper in White
Didn't get it cos they left Large size
I can fit a Small I guess?





2. Chanel Necklace
It's really classy and you can match it with ANYTHING!
Every girl should own ONE.



3. M.A.C Matte Lipstick SGD29
MODEL: CANDY YUM YUM
This colour is so pretty!
It is selling out fast in shops!





Easy to open buckle


The interior~
I love the compartments!


Comes with a sling belt

AS SEEN ON SNSD TIFFANY



4: Salisbury satchel Inspired Bag
This bag is SGD39 from The Quiet Riot
They sell many other beautiful branded inspired bags too!




5: Mini Chanel inspired Caviar Bag in white
SGD23
Bugis Street
The interior is so pretty! BAG FOR CNY!



6: Stud Bottom Quilt Bag (Pink) from OHSOFICKLE
My favourite blogger Tammy! ^ ^
The bag in Hot Pink with Studs and the chain is so pretty too!







7: Chanel 2.55 reissue inspired bag
Since I couldn't afford the real deal, I got this at Bugis Street level 2 at SGD45
It is such a great deal, it looks exactly similar to the real one.
It has a namecard holder, 3 compartments and it's so spacious!

Let me show you the real deal:




They even have it in Pink so pretty! *.*


Till my next shopping trip!
SEE YOU!
XX






No comments:

Post a Comment