INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Friday 24 May 2013

Jack's Place Date

HAPPY VESAK DAY TO ALL!


Time for me to take the wheels~
I love to drive!

Some photos before heading out for Jack's place
I am using this MAC Lipstick Candy Yum Yum





OOTD & WIWT



THE TINSEL RACK OOTD
Lovely dress~ ^ ^


Starters


My favourite N.Z Ribeye Steak in Medium Rare
I was craving for the potato and the bacon & cream badly because I love this combi so much
Partly also because I was craving for my JC Good News Café Baked potato
with cold chicken meat on top.
Now I am drooling while typing HAHAHA


Chicken cutlet with tomato & cheese


Banana split as desserts
I love vanilla ice cream the most!
Just pure vanilla<3
But swensens ice cream to me are the best!


Do I look very different with my eyelash?
Getting the hang of it & slowly feeling that it helps to bring out my eyes to look brighter & bigger (:
Will put eyelashes more often!


A KISS FOR YOU~



B/W

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment