INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Date with my two bestfriends (Xinzhi's birthday celebration)

Finally an outing with my 2 girls after so long due to exams
3 months to rest & many more dates to come!
So excited about this outing!
Jiawei & Xinzhi looked great in makeup which I hardly see them in HEHE^ ^
 
 
Jiawei

Xinzhi
 
Check out my new fringe HAHA I look so young
Guessing it's a good thing?^ ^
 
 
We went to Buffet Town at Raffles City Shopping Centre for Lunch!
All was craving for food especially raw salmon and didn't have breakfast.
A photo of us before we head to get our food!
 



 
 
Omnomnom all Seafood in a table:
Cold prawns, scallop, oysters & Raw salmon
Love the prawn & salmon!
 
We also tried all the other dishes like tempura, satay, crackers, char siew chicken,
and the grilled salmon which jiawei recommend and was really good!
First time eating meat from the fish's head! HAHAHA
 
Desserts~
 
 
Pretty pink yummy strawberry cake
 
 
Was craving for crepe the whole time since I was back from Bangkok last year (:
Ooh the white ice cream was in lychee flavour, not the usual vanilla
which was really refreshing and I like lychee too!
And of course, my failed attempt to use chocolate to write my name -.-


 

 
More photos of my lovelies~

 
We went shopping at far east plaza!
Didn't buy anything because we must learn to save money!
Starting to learn how to enjoy window shopping HAHAHA
when my 2 girls read this, they will be really proud of me haha
 
We took polaroids too!
Love the frames (:
I will keep it well in my wallet (* 3 *)
 


 
Previous outing

 
Yesterday's
 
 
To my girls:
So thankful and happy whenever I spend time with us 3 together(:
We always have a great time w endless topics and discuss everything about growing up
We formed a clique naturally and I feel comfortable and enjoy spending every minute w you girls
You both are like my sisters to me~
Look forward to many more outings and shopping and treating ourselves to good food!
You both are the closest girlfriends of mine and always advice me and look out for me,
I love when we share about each other(:
 
To Xinzhi:
Happy 21st in a few days time! Enjoy your birthday!
We all had a wonderful day going out together!
My legs are sore now because of too much walking yestd HAHA
You are a grown girl and must learn to take care of yourself!
No matter what, we will always be here for you as a listening ear and to look out for the best for you(:
It's so nice seeing us all growing and maturing together!
 
Buffet Town is located at:
Raffles City, #B1-44E
252 North Bridge Road,
Tel: (+65) 6837 3793
Operating Hour:
11.30am to 3pm daily (Last order at 2.30pm)
6pm to 10.30pm daily (Last order at 9.30pm)
 

Pricing


 

Lunch 11.30am – 3pm

Dinner
6pm – 10pm

Monday-Friday

Adult : $25.80++
Child : $18.80++

Saturday, Sunday,
Eve PH and PH

Adult : $30.80++
Child : $18.80++

Monday-Thursday

Adult : $35.80++
Child : $21.80++

Friday, Saturday,
Sunday, Eve PH and PH

Adult : $40.80++
Child :$21.80++

 
Till next time
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment