INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lynette & Gabriel Wedding Day(23rd March 2013)

 
 
Lynette & Gabriel
 
 
~Pretty roses~
 
The wedding gift tt I made w my cousin, spent a few hours doing it and it cost quite abit.
But I think it's very pretty!^ ^
 
On the day we went to choose our bridesmaid dresses, we had the Soup Spoon for lunch
It was a treat from my cousin, as well as the dress
Really nice of her!
That day I wasn't feeling well due to cramp, so I had a cup of hot chocolate
which was really delicious!

 
 
My meal: Clam Chowder soup
 
The few dresses we tried on:
 
OCCASIONS
This shop is located at Raffles City shopping centre on #03-29B
 
 
 
They have a range of dresses in different designs and colors, mostly pastel which is really lovely!
We spent hours n hours in the changing room we practically hogged it &
the sales ladies there seem to be abit bored cos we couldn't make up our mind HAHAHA
 
Day of the wedding!

 
Make up of the day^ ^
 

 
Me & my baby cousin Clara
& her hairdo!
So pretty w the roses and ribbons in a bun (:
It was like an art HAHA

 
W my cousins:


 
 
Cheers because we saw HUANG JING LUN!


 
Many guests had a photo w him bcos he flew back just for this wedding
He is really cute in real life!
Found out tt he was my cousin in law's ex classmate and they have been keeping in contact
LUCKY US!
Can you spot him below??

 

 
We had many instant polaroid sized photos taken tt day by the professional photographer they hired.
They printed a copy for each person in the picture so everyone would have a copy!
So thoughtful^ ^
I took many w my cousins, family & grandma.

 
 
Hair of the day by yours truly (:

 
Me & Mummy<3
 
 
Insights of the hotel suite of the bride and groom
 
During the wedding dinner
 
 
Cute baby cousins of mine ( Clara and Cayden ) being the flower girl & boy *.*


 
I always love wedding food cos it's delicious and the menu is great!
 
Great 23rd well spent!
 
XX


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I liked going through this post. The dresses are beautiful and the coffee makes me crave for it. I was just finding some nice rental spaces for parties so that I can organize a nice bridal shower for my best friend. She is getting married by the end of this year and I am very excited for that.

    ReplyDelete