INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Thursday 23 May 2013

To my girls,




The girls who have been with me since College Days (:
This post is all about Thanks.
Thankful to have such great girlfriends where I can open my true heart out to,
the ones I enjoy spending time with.
We can go shopping, eating & just chatting together makes me so happy.
Because of them, I feel safe and less scared wherever I am.
I feel like they are my sisters, like the very close kind,
like the ones who will know everything about you, be there for you, be your bridesmaid,
pick your wedding gowns with you, having lunch together even when we start working next time,
and then be close to your kids in the future.
I never really liked big group of friends, so my cliques are usually small numbers.
But this is my favourite clique!
We will share anything, want the best for each other and make sure no one gets left out (:
Few days ago, we were talking about our future,
at that moment,
it really hits me that we are growing up. We are all going to be in our 20s soon.
Wow time pass so fast isn't it?
But I am so glad I get to grow old w this girls (:
Recently, I had a HTHT with one of the girls due to some incident
and I feel so good & happy to be able to share my true inner thoughts after that.
She felt the same too & I feel that this is so real.
It feels really good to be honest, to be honest to the ones I care so much about.
I have known these girls for a few years & Jiawei more 
and I know that we all understand each other very well actually! Which makes me really happy!
We promise never to keep any thoughts within ourselves and to share it out
bcos we are close girlfriends & there should be no misunderstandings!
I am sorry for my past actions but I do love you girls a lot a lot!<3

P.S: Xinzhi always call me cute & funny when I talk, I secretly thinks she has a crush on me.
HAHAHAHA JOKING!
She always tells me that I have a positive mind towards many things, like i can transform a bad situation into something good HAHA, which made me feel really good!

Sisters for life!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment