INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Thursday 30 May 2013

Shopping Date with Xinzhi


oh oh tee dee for the day~
Studded Top: Topshop
Shorts: FEP

We went to Bugis followed by Vivo for shopping!
Xinzhi wanted to find some really nice clothings because she hasn't spend for quite some time..
HAHAHA
Plus great HTHT session while shopping (:




We tried this BANANA liked top in Bugis KissJane HAHA
One purple, One pink

Then, we had Everything with fries for lunch!
Suggested to try this because it was both our first time!
We bumped into CaiQin there, my secondary school good friend and I was so happy to see her (:
She asked if I came here specially to see her HAHA
She grew so much and now taller than me & skinnier HURHUR..



I had beef spaghetti bolognaise & it was delicious!


Garlic & Herb Fries


Pork chop which CQ recommended that most girls order this
 and come back for it because the lean meat was low in fat n delicious!
Their fries comes in straight cut & shoestring,
I love thick thick fries<3
All main meals comes with salad & fries with your choice of fries


Me & CQ


Some shots of clothes coordinated by me in Forever21 at vivo





Till then,
XX

P.S: Can't wait for the Sakae sushi date with my 2 girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment