INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Post exams post

Exams are over finally!
No more waking up at 6am~
 
Everyone was Counting down to 14 may 2013 1.15pm HAHAHA
Jiawei, Charmaine & I went to shokudo for lunch at Bugis
cause we were all sick of staying at home mugging for the past few weeks
eating nearby food near our houses
I practically ate everything at the coffeeshop I am sick of food
So we were craving for Japanese food & hence, SHOKUDO!
 
 
Read about this Mount Fuji Curry Omu Rice online with good reviews
And wanted to give it a try!


 
It was delicious oh man!
It has all my favourite in a meal:
Beef patty with omelette rice below Coated with Curry & nacho cheese
Was a really filling meal due to the rice and cheese tho
Could have shared it HAHA

 
And we tried this Unagi pizza!
I love thin crisp pizza ever since I ate at Shokudo!
Yesterday was my third time at the same outlet,
& we three all love UNAGI!^ ^


 
Jiawei had this salmon sushi which looks so pretty too!
Oh btw, they didn't used to charge for ice water
but now they do at $1.80 per bottle which can fill about 3 cups
 
You can visit their website at:
Shokudo Japanese Coffee House
200 Victoria Street
#01-53 Bugis Junction
Tel: 63389216
 
Operating Hours:
 
Daily: 11.30am - 11.00pm
Avg Price Per Person: $20

 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment