INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Friday 21 June 2013

Adventure Cove // Father's Day celebration



OOTD for ADVENTURE COVE!
In a hot pink bikini which is a present for my birthday in advance(:
Abit regret i went during june holidays, cause it is peak period
and you need to queue about 45mins to 1hour for the very popular slides inside
and the toilet would be packed with women who bathe so long

Really suggest all to go during non peak so u can enjoy yourself more
and take the slides more times for each!

My beach essentials!





 The above four photos credits to google
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FATHER'S DAY!
I always feel that i resemble my daddy more in terms of looks and likings
even till today HAHA
 but i wish to be more like my mummy in terms of character?

So we went to Clarke Quay for BA KUT TEH!
Not a fan of ba kut teh but this was rly good and i had many portions!
Its located across the road of ORCHARD CENTRAL!
so convenient just by the mrt!
We brought my 2 AH MAs there for lunch



What we ordered, every dish v yummy!
The prices are rly cheap too compared to normal ba kut teh outside which is pricey and not say v nice?
It was crowded there cause this was like some popular stall
but we had our seats immediately cos they have so many young workers to speed business up!
I rly like their service and there were a few empty seats always despite the crowd!
Will definitely bring my friends back there to try!

D I N N E R

OOTD STYLE NANDA INSPIRED
JEANS FROM UNIQLO
There are having v gd offers now pls go buy!
This is probably my new favourite jeans because is actually jeggings,
stretchy and comfortable and doesnt make u feel hot and sweat when u wear like normal jeans
SGD 35.90


Pretty Cupcake Cake we saw at Jack's place if u are wondering where i saw it

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment