INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Tuesday 18 June 2013

My week: Bowling X Pool

 
Makeup of the Day with eyelashes~
I love it!
Saw this Angry Bird The Experiences at Marina Square where they were having
angry birds peformance, real life angry birds stations for play & selling angry bird related stuffs..
 
 
Playing pool at Marina Square (trying to act cool with shades)
I tried Billard the other day, the table was much bigger and the rules of the game was much more complicated
Our usual activities at Marina~
Since last year I started playing pool more often and i kind of grew to love it (:
My standard is better than when i just started off but still pretty average HAHA

 
I can't carry too heavy balls so i chose one with weight 7 HAHA like a small kid


 
This was bowling at EHUB the other day
Hasn't bowled for quite some time, and in the end still found it abit boring HAHA
as compared to pool where it's about angles and strategy<3
 
 
Till then,
XOXO Shanice

No comments:

Post a Comment