INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Saturday 22 June 2013

Man of Steel Movie / OOTD / Giraffe


Outfit for Friday!
Though it was hazy but it ain't stopping me from getting out of the house!
Will take more ootd shots(:
Went to catch Man of Steel, not rly a fan of superheroes but I have to say
the movie was great! It was really long, like 2 and a half hours?
But I really liked the show!



Saw this giraffe while walking around at tampines and I loved it so much!
Didn't get it in the end cause saving money~
Must learn to set my priorities!
Had to take a picture with it just so tt I wouldn't be so sad without it:(
oh! Masks were sold out everywhere and there was a long queue for Air purifiers due to the haze!


Mac & Cheese for dinner at Swensens!
I ordered this cause the first time my Aunt bought this home and I loved it so much
so i had to order again! (:

Happygurl
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment