INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Monday 3 June 2013

TO THE ZOO~

*TO THE SINGAPORE ZOO*
 
 
 
Ready to set off for the zoo!
Hasn't been there for quite a while E X C I T E D!
 
You would first need a Zoo Map to plan your route, Tram Ride & Show timings.

 
 
" Tourist Shot "outside the zoo compound (:

 
Queuing for tickets~

 
Finally got ours!
Usual: SGD 24
With Tram Ride: SGD 29
 
 
Breakfast at Ah Meng Kopi
Food are quite pricey there, like a normal toast set comes up to SGD 9?
All the eateries raised their prices there OMG BROKE
P.S: Suggest you bring packed sandwiches or food or you can go to the cheers there to get some food!


 
First animal we saw in the zoo! On top of the Notice Boards so up close!
 


 
OOOOH OTTERS! Super cute & fast and even cutier in the water and when in packs! ( below )
 

 
Feeding Time

 
My favourite PINK flamingo
 
Then we headed to the newly renovated Polar Bear Home
This has to be my favourite among all!
 
 
Look at everyone crowding around the water to see INUKA!

 
They gave out tattoos HAHA
 
 
SO CUTE! I CAN STARE AT HIM FOREVER<3

 
UP CLOSE SHOT, THE CROWDS WERE FASCINATED!

 
EVEN THE BUTT & TAIL SO CUTE??
HE KEPT SWIMMING ROUNDS N ROUNDS HEHE(:
 

 
HAHA SUN TANNING!
HIS HOME IS SO HUGE AND INUKA IS REALLY BIG TOO!

 
 
PLAYING IN THE WATER O M G  F A I N T I N G
 

 
His fur is unbelievably smooth & so pretty!

 
 
 
Rhino

 
Zebras!
 And GIRAFFES!
OMO THEY ARE SO PRETTY, ELEGANT AND STANDS TALL LIKE A LADY!
I LOVEEEEE THEM~
 
 
This girl was so scared while feeding them HAHA


 

 
Walking so neatly & beautifully~

 

 
LION  L I K E  A  K I N G

 
LEOPARD
 


 
SNAKES & COBRAS
Read a lot yesterday, good for my general knowledge!
 
 
This cute tortoise was feeding on the plants and using his hands if it's difficult to bite AWW


 
This monkey looked so much like a human I kept staring at it while it eats,
it was choosing different leaves to eat & realise he chose all the really green ones so healthy!
 
P O N I E S
at Kidworldz


 
 
Wish I could own you~


 
And this freaking huge alligator through the glass that got me so scared just by looking at it
It's funny how I get so attracted to Sharks & Alligators when I am most afraid of them HAHA
btw, I HATE FROGS THE MOST! G R O S S  M A X
 
 
LUNCH that went up to almost SGD 10 per person :/

 
Cute direction signs with Animal Symbols

 
There were many primary school students tt day, a few schools on excursion~
 

 
Elephants gives me a very friendly feel (:
Didn't queue for the elephant ride because I sat it once before when I was young
 
WHITE TIGER

 


 

 

 
I was really looking forward to see the White Tiger because it's skin is so pretty!
Apparently, the zoo didn't have the normal orange-skin tiger HAHA
 
Hippopotamus
 


 
 
Seal & Penguins

 
Animal Fight Back Show!

 
Waiting for the show~
I always go attractions on weekdays so not to squeeze with the crowds or have any queues (:
Bought mineral water at SGD 2 each because we were dehydrated from the weather
Thankful for good weather throughout yestd HEHE altho I know that some parts of SG rained

 
btw, I researched on their website the day before we went to the Zoo
& found many good packages that you all might be interested in!
Initially we wanted to go Zoo & River Safari all in a day so that we could see the Pandas
but decided to come back another day so that we do not have to rush.
 

 
 
HOW TO GET TO THE ZOO (ABOVE)

 
 Had FISH & CO for dinner at AMK Hub! 
Was craving for fish and chips ^ ^
 

 
Legs aching now due to the walking
Till next time,
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment