INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Birthday Present from Mummy!

My Long Awaited Birthday Present from my Dearest MUMMY!<3


I have always wanted this white watch with 3 circles in it, but most watches with these designs are pretty expensive :x
We came upon Titus brand which is so beautiful, i practically liked all their watches!
So elegant, and feminie, and classy.
Now that GSS is here, always near the month of my birthday HEHE!
Mummy and I went shopping yesterday at Raffles Place and we decided to go City Chain for a look!




And I feel in love with this<3
They were having a 10% off regular items for DBS/POSB Credit Card Holders
and they gave us a further 10% again on top of the previous one.
So this watch was really a VERY GOOD DEAL I MUST SAY.
SGD 226 including GST after discounted price.
THIS WATCH FACE IS MADE OF MOTHER OF PEARL
WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE & GIVES OFF A YOUNG WOMANLY FEEL(:



It includes 5 year warranty for Battery and 2 year warranty for Mechanism.
So happy & thankful for the gift from my Mummy!
I will treasure it well<3

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BIRTHDAY TO COME!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment