INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Wednesday 12 June 2013

#Whatpubertydidtome


#What Puberty Did to Me


Mini Me!


A photo of me & my sister at my Grandma's place with the garden as Backdrop
Those flowers are artificial HAHA my mummy bought them.


Free polaroid service with Barbie design frames when I purchased a Barbie when I was young
This is with my cousin (:
I own like 5 Barbies when I was young
LAME DAYS~


Me, my brother & cousin on my favourite swing!
We still have it till now! Working well too!


Me & my brother's priceless smile HEHE


My siblings


Me in Taekwondo Uniform & Bangs
I didn't learn Taekwondo though, it was my brother's HAHA


Us in the Zoo's bird Cage
I find this photo really funny
We 3 on the left pose like crazy angry birds can't wait to get out
And my sis on the right smile so sweetly like a Tweety Bird, enjoying life in the cage


With some of my cousins


*Peek Peek*


We used to have many games organise by my aunts during Saturday night
where we spend time and bond with the entire family
This is one of the games, where we partner up & try to eat the apple up as fast as we can!
The fastest is the winner!
BUT THE FUNNY THING IS,
I REMEMBERED I LOST MY FRONT 2 TEETH BEFORE THIS GAME
so I couldn't bite anything at all!
OH NO *CRIES*


Me & my favourite Ma'am From Girl Guides
Yes Girl Guides~
Didn't like the cca but made many great friends there (:

2013







Geeky much?


 

That's all for now,
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment