INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Friday 7 June 2013

WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP POUCH

*MY MAKEUP POUCH*


By Victoria Secret~
Pretty? ^ ^


1. Oil free BB cream from The Face shop
My skin is the oily skin type, it gets oily really easily so I bought this.
It gives a nice feeling & I got to know about this through someone makeup vlog.


2. Maybelline pure mineral Concealer from Watsons
I don't rly know which concealer is good but I use many Maybelline products because it can be found in Watsons conveniently & their price range are good.
I have many Maybelline products HEHE MAYBELLINE JUNKIE~


It is in a stick form.


3. Revlon ColorStay Eyebrow Liner in dark brown from Watsons
I really like this a lot, one end is the crayon to draw,
one end is a comb brush to smoothen it out really easy to use!
They only sell in dark brown so I bought it.
I only draw my eyebrows after I go for eyebrow threading because my brows will look very botak!
HAHAHA


4. Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner from Watsons
I am sure many of you girls know about this eyeliner already,
it is really good! But I use finish one pretty fast HAHA
The tip of this eyeliner is so sharp & soft it makes drawing on your eyes so easy.
This really helped me a lot when I was just starting to put makeup.
I prefer liquid eyeliner than pencil although pencil ones stay on your eyes longer.


5. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara in Hello Kitty theme design ^ ^
From Watsons
It was a gift from my Cousin
I was really happy because I didn't know they had this in Hello Kitty!
I like many of Maybelline products because they are easy to use,
and they offer a range of products for every girl to choose.
So exciting to stand in front of Maybelline booth everytime!


6. White pencil from Maybelline from Watsons
I bought this out to try because I heard that to draw a thin white line below your eyes makes your eyes look bigger!
Info also from someone's vlog.
I like to watch a lot of vlog actually HAHA


7. Cotton Buds
To clean your eyes easily if your eyeliner smudge?


8. Criss cross Eyelashes & Star Lash Glue from FEP/Bugis & Watsons/Sasa


9. Blusher from Maybelline & Easia Brush from Mummy
( Optional )
I don't really put blushes because my cheeks get red easily HAHA
and also because my skin type is not really suitable for blushes often.


10. Maybelline Pure Mineral Eraser Foundation ( Shade OC2 ) with SPF 27
I saw this on the Maybelline sg video on Youtube and found that this really helps
cover a lot of spots and uneven-ness on your face.
SPF is really important for makeup products and the higher the SPF the better!


11. Bourjois mineral Pressed Powder
Shade 02
I really love this product ALOT!
It gives a great finishing to my face after all the products I have applied.
And this product is organic I was told (:




12. Lipsticks
I use more lipsticks than Lop Gloss
The above are from Topshop, Revlon, M.A.C, Sephora & a lip balm from Maybelline
I use the Topshop one on the right the most, because I love the pink shade which gives a sweet feel~




13. My Perfume from Etude House Violet Espoir
I really like this perfume a lot and the bottle is so pretty with butterfly designs all over on the glass.
Although I know many perfumes have similar smell, but I really do like this scent a lot!
However, it is not selling anymore in any of the Etude House outlets in SG
and it make me really sad because I am going to finish using this bottle soon!
OH NO!



14. Naked Palette 1 by Sephora
It was a gift from my brother and I was really happy!
I hardly put eyeshadows but it does make your eyes look really pretty!
My favourite shade in this palette would be SIN ( seen above ).


15. Sunscreen Dalton Beaute De La Me SPF 50+
AND it is really important to get a Good one with a high SPF!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment