INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Saturday 1 June 2013

Shopping Haul #2

 
Shopping Haul #2
 
 
Wearing my new top on the way out~
 
 
 
1. Forever 21 arrow necklace in silver
SGD 7
Simple, pretty & cheap Haul (:






 
 
2. Navy Daisy Top From Bugis Street
SGD 16.90
I love many things in navy bcos' i feel that it looks good on my skin.
I am slightly on the tanned side.
So white will look good on me too HAHA.
I love daisies they are so prettyyyyyy~ *.*




 

3. Smaller daisy print top in Peach
200 BAHT FROM BKK: SGD 8
Found this similar top in my wardrobe that i got from Bangkok Last Year at Platinum Mall
Platinum Mall is where most of my shopping money went to
 because there are so many things to buy there plus it's so huge!
Really wish to go Japan soon!
Heard so much about tt country & so excited!!
SUNSHINE GIRL
 
 
4. Matching it with this shorts I got from Blogshopping Shop
at Level 1 of FEP
It's stretchy and comfy and suitable for girls like me with a big waist HAHA
Wish I had a smaller waist though!
Loving the prints and pastel colors!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment