INSTAGRAM: neonpinkkk
TWITTER: neonpinkkkkk

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Momiji Buffet Date

So we were craving for Momiji again,
and headed to City Square Mall( Farrer Park MRT ) for it.
Waited till 12pm for the buffet to start and it had long queues with many old people
They seem to like momiji a lot!
The previous time I went there were many elderly there too!

Outfit for shopping & buffet! *.*
I have to say, yesterday was a perfect day out doing what I love.
Couldn't be happier!


The buffet we had: they had my fav Hana Maki and Mentai related sushi!
One of the reason why I wanted to go back to Momiji!
FYI: Mentai is that orange sauce you see on top of sushi & that tofu



2nd reason is this scallop mentai tt we both enjoyed very much!
The taste is fantastic & we ordered more cause it was so delicious and popular as well.


Sipping my favourite watermelon juice because the weather made me heaty.
Now I am down w flu... Oh no.
I usually order honeydew juice or apple juice cause they are my favourites too(:
Decided to go Kopitiam for my fav fruit juices instead of heading to get a Cold Coke or Sprite
GOING THE HEALTHY WAY~

Decided to do my Shopping Hauls on another post cause I want to dedicate a post just for clothes HEHE

XX 


No comments:

Post a Comment